Monday, September 26, 2011

Preliminary Stats Day 4

Yesterday was an all around pretty laid back and boring day. Only I went out and that was to go with my Dad to pick up our car. The rest of the day was pretty lazy and mostly consisted of Bill and I lazing around, watching X Files. I guess I did make some more bread and made some red velvet whoopi pies. I've never had a whoopi pie before, so I figure I may as well get it out of my system to want it now.

Was such a slow day that we didn't even prepare any meals. We ate the snacks and a few sandwiches. When you're not doing much, you don't feel like eating much. Therefore, my numbers were pretty low for yesterday even though we ate not-so-good food:

Calories: 1340/1800
Carbs: 140/248
Fat: 54/60
Protein: 70/68

Today is back to the usual routine. Well, as regular as I can get working around the construction going on in our house. I can't wait until that is done and I can go swimming again. I'm already so cranky that I wasted my $40 for a monthly pass and then between the construction and my bathing suit ripping I couldn't go to the pool. I'll just have to keep reminding myself that this won't happen again and I'll make my money back for the next passes I buy.

Oh well. On with my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment