Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Preliminary Stats Day 6

Well, as expected, yesterday I did not eat enough. I felt to crappy after going to the dentist to eat anything substantial. Bill brought home 2 pieces of pizza for me and later I ate half a bowl of cereal. I just felt gross and my jaw hurt. So, My Fitness Pal says:

Calories: 732/1800
Carbs: 78/248
Fat: 30/60
Protein: 36/68

I was back at the dentist again today and it's 4:00, I've still not eaten. We're going to my Mother in Law's tonight for supper. I have no idea what's on the menu or anything. I just know that after a day and a half of not eating much, I am kinda hungry now - despite my mouth feeling like crap.

Meh... almost time to head out. I'm going back to the dentist tomorrow and the day after - this time for fillings. I don't think they will be good days. I can hope, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment