Thursday, September 29, 2011

Preliminary Stats Day 7

I sure don't handle this dentist thing very well. It's so stressful for me. I only had the second half of the cleaning done yesterday and it did me in so badly. Eating just feels bad. Everything feels bad. My numbers are so bad for yesterday. I just can't help it, though.

Calories: 569/1800
Carbs: 66/248
Fat: 12/60
Protein: 33/68

I was at the dentist yet again this morning, and again I haven't eaten anything today yet. We're going out again tonight to our friends place for supper. I really hope I feel better by then. Today I had fillings done. It's been a few hours already and I'm still very numb, though my neck and jaw are killing me. Not to mention the throbbing stress headache. And the worse part? I have to go do it one more time tomorrow.

Have I mentioned that I hate going to the dentist?

Anyways, the one good thing is that my Wii Fit told my I was down by by 2.5 lbs again. Well, I guess the fact that I'm not doing anything or eating anything would attribute to that.

I think I'm going to go lay down again before I die. Yeah... sounds like a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment